Do you love being active? Are you passionate about promoting healthy and vibrant lifestyles?
We are a dynamic company engaged in the health and personal wellness business. We are led by a diverse, passionate, internationally-minded team who aims to revolutionize the way people in Hong Kong approach health and fitness. We are now looking for smart and enthusiastic candidates to help us achieve our vision.
Please visit our website: http://www.gojistudios.com.hk
- Min 8 years of CB and handle payroll experience
- Experience in Flexsystem
- Immediately available
- Assist HR Department Head to develop and implement various CB projects including salary structures and grading.
- Process and administer the monthly payroll including the all kinds of special payment, allowance, bonus, MPF contributions and final payment.
- Process and administer the whole process of salaries tax filing. Handle income tax related issues, including preparing correspondences and calculation of tax equalization.
- Initiate and follow up request on HRIS enhancement and changes and ensure the system rules, calculation and records maintained accurately.
- Responsible for annual renewal of employment liability insurance such as Employee Compensation Insurance and Group Medical.
- Work with Finance Department on the annual salary and personal record audit.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the superior and/or their designate from time to time.
- University Degree with Business Administration, preferably major in Business, Finance, Human Resources.
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in sizable companies with solid experience in Compensation Benefits; exposure in HR related projects is an advantage.
- Familiar with HK Employment Law and taxation related regulations.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, detailed oriented, self-motivated and a good team player and high accuracy.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Hands on experiences in payroll and HRIS system is a MUST. Experience in Flexsystem is an advantage
- Immediate available or short notice is preferred
To apply, please send your CV with current expected salary to HR Department by clicking below APPLY NOW button
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employers personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
All information provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.