Who are we?
The Silveri Hong Kong - MGallery is a bespoke luxury boutique hotel located a mere five minute drive from Hong Kong International Airport and forming part of the Citygate retail, commercial and hotel development. The hotel will appeal to business and leisure travelers who desire a unique, high end product and associated service levels.
The Hotel comprises 206 rooms and suites, an Executive Lounge with outdoor terrace, a deli, bar and restaurant all surrounded by lush abundant greenery, 2 meeting rooms with natural daylight, 24-hrs gym and a large 25m outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
- Report to the Director of Talent Culture and supervise the Talent Culture team of the 2 hotels.
- Assist to formulate and execute the Talent Culture policies and procedures within both Hotels.
- Perform day to day operations of the HR functions including Recruitment Selection, Compensation Benefit, Employee Relation and Training.
- Monitor Recruitment Status and conduct recruitment related functions.
- Conduct training and development needs and provide trainings for hotel personnel to ensure compliance with performance standards.
- Perform human resources functions to ensure that staff are selected, trained, counseled and rewarded properly to upkeep the performance standards.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience, of which 3 years in a supervisory position, preferably gained in the hospitality industry.
- Holder of BachelorsDegree in Hotel Catering Management or related disciplines.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Extensive knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and HR related legislations.
- Fluent in English; Cantonese and Mandarin would be beneficial.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
We offer attractive remuneration including early/ late transportation allowance, training opportunities and career prospects to right candidates. Interested parties, please forward your full resume with current and expected salary to :
Director of Talent Culture
The Silveri Hong Kong - MGallery
51 Man Tung Road, Tung Chung, Hong Kong
or by e-mail: [via CTgoodjobs ]
or fax: 3602-8893
or visit our hotels website: http://thesilveri-hongkong.com
(All information received will be kept in strict confidence and collected for recruitment purpose only)
Take Action Now!
You can succeed in a fast-paced, guest-focused, no two days the same environment and we will offer you plenty of opportunities to explore your niche and grow.
Call us on +852 3602 8890 or send your CV to [email redacted, apply via company website]