We are located within Harbour City in the heart of the commercial, shopping and entertainment district, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon. We invite applications for the following position:
- Take responsibility in the Human Resources function of the three hotels included but not limited to manpower planning, quality and pro-active recruitment, competitive compensation and benefits and effective associate engagement
- Assist the Director of Human Resources to maintain a strong communication network with all levels of stakeholders in the Hotel
- Be an Ambassador to promote corporate culture and leadership philosophy
- Lead and guide a team of HR to complete daily operational tasks
- Support with payroll processes and approvals as required
- Participate in annual budget exercises and handle ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management or Human Resources Management
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in human resources in a well-established hotel
- Possess good business acumen equipped with excellent problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume and present/expected salary to: Director of Human Resources, 4/F, Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, Harbour City, Kowloon or email to [email redacted, apply via company website] or fax to (852) 2113-0089.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applicants not invited for an interview within 6 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment and selection.