It is internationally acclaimed as a retailer of the worlds most prestigious timepieces and sophisticated jewellery. To support our business expansion, we are now inviting high caliber individual to join us.
- Take the core role on Talent Acquisition and Office Administration, and closely work with other HR functional teams to provide full support to all staffs
- Responsible to formulate Talent Acquisition strategies for both frontline and back office staff, hands-on in end-to-end recruitment process, headcount management, budgeting and retention
- Explore and review different talent sourcing channels and strategies
- Closely work with line managers and department heads to identify the recruitment needs
- Keep abreast on update market information of recruitment trend and remuneration package to maintain the competitiveness in market
- Dealing and advising on disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Plan and co-ordinate employee relations activities
- Work with Operation and CB team to develop different competitive incentive schemes for frontline staffs
- Manage the operation of Administration team on all office related issues including but not limited to office renovation, materials purchasing, courier management, security system monitoring, and frontline staff uniform
- Participates in special projects and assignments when required
- Bachelor Degree of Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in retail industry with at least 3 years in supervisory level
- Well-versed in HK and Macau labour ordinance
- Multi-tasking and able to prioritize and complete the tasks timely
- Ability to communicate with all levels staffs from junior to senior management level
- Independent, detailed-minded, self-motivated and good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Immediate available preferred
We offer 5-day-work week with competitive remuneration and benefit packages to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter, resume, expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department, 25/F, Emperor Group Centre, 288 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by email to [email redacted, apply via company website] or by fax 2919 2955.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Emperor Group. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. We retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of 24 months.