Talent Acquisition (Main Focus)
- Manage end to end recruitment and selection process.
- Effectively source, evaluate, interview and select candidates to support hiring needs.
- Oversee job posting on several online platforms.
- Enhance the portal utilization by posting jobs in a way to attract aspiring candidates.
- Develop tools to do a pre-assessment of cultural & positional fit of the aspirant candidates.
- Performs quality control on candidate identification/selection.
- Manage internship requirement and application.
- Coordinate and conduct on boarding program for new hires/interns.
Training and Development
- Create and execute learning and development initiatives to build competence and drive accountability.
- Compile & analysis the training needs collected during appraisal.
- Propose trainings and execute accordingly
- Ensure training records are updated and training evaluation is completed.
- Submission of training grants.
- Be actively involved in the design and implementation of HR projects and initiatives.
- Participate in the review and implementation of forms, policies, processes and procedures.
- Collect data for analytics and reporting purposes.
- Handle all work pass related matter including application, renewal, issuance and cancellation.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- At least 3 years and above relevant experience is preferred
- Have experience working in a start-up
- A mutli-tasker who can work independently and meeting tight deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in talent acquisition in IT industry preferred but not mandatoryTell employers what skills you have