We are one of the largest publicly listed restaurant groups in Hong Kong with over 300 outlets in Hong Kong andmore than 100 outlets inMainland China. To cope with our business needs, we invite high calibre professional to fill the following position:-
- Handle end-to-end recruitment process from factory worker to assistant manager level;
- Focus on sourcing from different channels and assist in developing sourcing strategies;
- Liaising with line managers to identify hiring needs and selection criteria;
- Follow through with the recruitment process, including setting up selection assessment mechanism, screening CV and conducting interviews;
- Maintain and update staff personnel information in HR system and P-file;
- Perform HR administration duties such as preparing reports, contracts, policies and proposals;
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned;
- Job rotation opportunities in other HR functions will be provided.
- Diploma in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of recruitment experience, solid experience in hiring factory worker is preferable.
- Team player, results oriented, self-motivated and detail minded.
- Strong communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in computer skills including MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint, experience in IPL HR system is an advantage.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Candidate with more experience will be considered as HR Officer.
Working Day: 5.5 days (Alternative Saturday Off)
Working Location: Tai Po Industrial Estate(Free Shuttle Bus)
Interested parties please send full resume with PRESENT EXPECTED SALARY to Ms. Lin by email at [email redacted, apply via company website] or by mail to Ms. Lin, Human Resources Department, 10/F., Cafe de Coral Centre, No. 5-13 Wo Shui Street, Fotan, Shatin, N.T.Please quote Reference No. on envelope or as email subject
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and be used for employment related purpose only.