- Diploma or above in Human Resources Management
- At least 2 years relevant working experience
- Good communication interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken written in English Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office application
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Clerk - Human Resources
- Responsible for HR operations support including staff movement, employee communication report preparation
- Maintain and update leave, personnel and training record into computerised system (IPL system)
- Assist in staffing activities (general level) such as CV screening and interview arrangement
- Prepare and generate attendance record in a monthly basis
- Assist and coordinate CSR activities staff activities e.g. Training program, orientation program, Christmas party, annual dinner and outing activities
- Establish good relationship with user departments and employees
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.