"Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers". We believe in a world where organizational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organizational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
This newly created position will focus on Business Partnering within the Regional Business. You will also help take on a secondary role to foster an inclusive workplace and increase employee engagement by improving the employee experience and employer branding within the organization.
- You will partner with different business functions across Singapore and overseas branches to identify critical HR issues such as workforce planning, performance management, employee relations, and recruitment.
- You will work closely with the Center of Excellence team to localize policies at the country level and help align HR strategies with business goals.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, practices and statutory guidelines and deep dive into HR solutions.
- Working closely with our HR data analytics specialist, you will use a data-driven approach to identify and assess focus areas and deep-dive specific challenges to determine inventions.
- Function as a change enabler to drive and manage change through process improvement, technology and digitization of people processes
- Develop partnerships with external organizations to establish the organization as an Employer of Choice and enhance the brand and people values.
- Drive new programs and initiatives that can help our employees thrive and enjoy their work
- You will lead and manage a portfolio of employee engagement activities and review and implement new programs that align with how we shape our organizational culture and change management initiatives.
- You will work closely with our Organisational & Development team on the cultural building process and leverage employee engagement with our HR Business Partners to effectively communicate our strategies across all levels of the organization.
- You will build a resilient workforce, focus on employee well-being, and promote inclusive leadership across the business at all stages of the employee life cycle.
What We Require From You
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, HR or Humanities discipline.
- You should possess strong HR Business Partnering experience, dealing with senior stakeholders and resolving complex people issues.
- Broad thinking experience in leading employee engagement and able to comprehend the future of work and how it will affect the employee experience
- Highly creative, self-driven and has exceptional communication skills
- Highly agile and has a steady career progression
- Willingness and ability to be hands-on in the execution of existing and new programs
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply Now" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.