FundPark Limited is the leading trade finance platform in Asia, connecting corporates with capital market to unlock business potential. Headquartered in Hong Kong, FundPark has its business exposure and expansion in different parts of Asia.
For more information, please visit: www.fundpark.com
We are looking for a passionate & experienced Assistant HR Manager/ Senior HR Officer to join our HR department. In this role, you will work alongside our HR Director and broader to team to ensure HR strategies are effectively executed, and contribute in recruiting, developing and retaining talent whilst fostering a high performance culture.
About the job
- Implement a well-organised talent acquisition strategy that aligns with departmental hiring needs
- Contribute to onboarding and offboarding procedures to ensure they are effective for diverse groups
- Asist in managing HR plans which align with our company mission statement and business objectives
- Promote our employer branding, and the continual improvement and implementation of talent engagement and retention initiatives, including performance management, employee coaching, and talent development.
- Review and execute HR policies for all markets
- Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labour legislation
About the person
- Minimum 5 years work experience as an Assistant HR Manager/ Senior HR Officer
- Business mindset who is able to understand and translate business needs into local initiatives while thriving at a dynamic and fast paced startup/ high growth environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English,Cantonese and Mandarin
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Excellent inEnglish,Cantonese and Mandarin
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or relevant field