Established in 1988, Job-Hunter has pioneered the professional recruitment service in Hong Kong and built our reputation for the appropriate match between our clients requirements and the candidates career goals through our energetic and professional recruitment team.
Our clients include Fortune 500 and multinational corporations, professional organizations, listed companies, banking and finance, trading and manufacturing companies, information technology and small-medium sized enterprises.
Please visit our website at www.job-hunter.com.hkfor more information.
About Our Client
A multinational retail company of ready-to-wear, watch and fashion accessories with strong recognition over the past years.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 5-8 years all-rounded HR experience with focus on recruitment functions
- Previous experience in employee relations, preferably with retail background
- Familiar with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related regulations
- Result-oriented, energetic, resourceful with strong communication skills
- Good communication of spoken written English, fair in spoken Mandarin
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and HRIS system
- Immediate available is a great advantage
- Provide full range of HR services to ensure the smooth operation of retail business
- Manage the whole cycle of recruitment activities from identifying hiring needs, screening resumes, conducting interview and offer approval
- Responsible for employee relations, leave management and training development
- Maintain and update HR database and prepare periodic HR related analysis reports
- Assist in the implementation and execution of HR strategies, policies and procedures
Interested parties, please apply with full resume stating date of available, expected and last salary to [email redacted, apply via company website]
All personal information will be treated strictly confidential and solely for recruitment purpose.