About the Company:
Our client is a HK Listed Conglomerate group. To cope with their business expansion, they are adding a new headcount to their regional HRBP Team.
It is definitely an excellent opportunity for individual to bring their career to the next level!
- Act as a Talent Acquisition partner to global HR business partners and line leaders
- Responsible for end to end recruitment for Global Region Middle to Senior Executive Hiring
- Design the global talent management initiatives that support the execution of business strategies by creating exceptional candidates and employees experience
- Deliver projects and programs to attract, measure, develop and manage an organization's talent pool
- Participate in Global talent acquisition strategy on Management Trainee/ Campus recruitment
- Act as the primary contact point for Global Engagement Project and initiatives such as annual employee engagement survey
- Participate in ad hoc HR Project
Skills & Experiences Required:
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or Business Management disciplines preferred
- 3 years of HR related experience required with solid TA and HRBP experience
- Excellent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below or send me your most updated CV [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Emrys Lam on +852 2232 3400.