In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.A Hong Kong Listed Company with diversified business expansion in various industries is currently looking for a proactive, energetic, smart and assertive Assistant HR Manager for their HR team.
Our client is a Hong Kong Listed company with business expansion and various projects going on in Greater China. They offer excellent career exposure, fast track progression and great learning opportunity for their employees. They are now looking for a capable Assistant HR Manager to join their team to handle all round recruitment for Hong Kong and China offices.
- Reporting directly to Senior HR Manager to perform end to end recruitment services for Hong Kong and China offices, including but not limited to campus recruitment, handling career talk, experienced hiring, talent management and etc.
- Assist in reviewing and implementing HR policies and practices and ensure procedures are in compliance with relevant regulations
- Provide support on any HR projects / initiatives where needed
- Degree holder with over 5 years' of recruitment experience for Hong Kong and China, ideally with engineering background
- Ability to work independently with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Energetic, presentable, fast-pace, attentive to details, with can-do attitude
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Willing to travel to China regularly
- Permanent opportunity in a well-established business
- Excellent autonomy to execute HR projects
- 5 Days' work
- Flexible hours
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical insurance
- Up to HK$ 32,000 per month
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jess Leung on +852 3602 2417