Our client is one of the lead in FMCG in Singapore.
- Great compensation & benefits
- Career enhancement opportunity
- Location: Tampines
- Provide overall human resource leadership for the company, both in terms of strategic, ongoing operational support and guidance.
- Propose and develop programs and activities to optimize HR capabilities and building a conducive environment that is in-line with the company culture and goals.
- Ensure consistent of company policies and procedures, legal compliance, alignment with market best practices.
- Determine future workforce requirements, identifying gaps and implement solutions.
- Review and conduct salary benchmarking and compensation plans. Design and recommend changes in accordance to market conditions and trends and determine the remuneration package of new and existing employee.
- Provide advice pertaining to all employee relations and other HR related matters.
- Provide guidance to HR team in preparing letters of appointments, employment contracts, confirmations, promotions, termination, dismissal, resignation acceptance, retirements, retrenchments, etc.
- Plan, develop and manage HR programs and processes so as to align with the industry best practices with the purpose of adopting the most efficient administering methods.
- Ensure activities are carried out in accordance to the companys policies and are kept on schedule.
-Con duct annual manpower planning exercise with individual departments. Analyze and forecast manpower costing and budgeting plans.
- Provide advice and guidance to staff, supervisors and department managers on all matters concerning staff disciplinary, grievances and welfare.
- Degree in Business, specializing in Human Resources Management.
- Min 5 years relevant experience with at least 3 years in leadership role.
-G ood knowledge and strong understanding of the local Employment Act, legislation and common HR market practices.
- Able to analyze, plans and implements policies & procedures in relating to HR.
- Meticulous and business-minded; able to analyze problems and provide appropriate solutions
-Ex cellent verbal & written communication, presentation and negotiation skills
-A nalytical, tactful and strong interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of staff.
For interested applicants, please send in your updated CV in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com.
Kindly take note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Reg no.: R1982127 | EA No: 16C8302
Contact No.: 9880 2847 (Whatsapp)