Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross's success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates' careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.
Our client is an International Construction Consultancy with regional offices in Hong Kong. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for an ASSISTANT HR MANAGER (CB) / SENIOR HR OFFICER (CB) - REGIONAL TEAM
- Responsible for full spectrum of CB functions including driving HR projects such as employee benefit programs for both Hong Kong and East Asia offices
- Work closely with local HR's on employee benefit scheme reviews, in addition provide them advice and support for HR system updates and related enquiries
- Design and update HR system procedures, guidance and documentation
- Support in benchmarking market surveys and analyzing statistics and reports to identify causes of issues which provide improvements for CB Projects
- Participate in any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant HR experience in CB functions and HR projects, preferably experience in sizable companies
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior HROfficer / HR Officer
- Strong numerical sense, proactive and able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office applications, knowledge in Oracle HRMS will be a plus
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
For more information please contact Sum Cheung +852 2986 1970.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.