About the Company:
Our client is a Reputable Global Conglomerate with strong presence across 150 countries and a global leader in their field. The role will be reporting to the HR Manager (C&B), covering Greater China Region for C&B projects.
It is definitely a great step up opportunity for individual to take up the leadership responsibility and work under the Group Level HR Team for a Global Conglomerate (Headquarter in London).
- Handle the C&B Project Exercise for Greater China Region
- Drive Annual HR projects and exercise including but not limited to annual salary benchmarking, salary and bonus review, rewards review
- Act as the HR Advisor to recommend salary packages and liaise with HR Counterparts in Greater China Region
- Participate in C&B initiatives and projects including Job Sizing, M&A C&B Harmonization, Incentive Scheme Review and etc
- Handle any ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Over 4 years' relevant all-round C&B experience from sizable organizations
- Degree in HRM or related disciplines
- Fluent Cantonese & Mandarin, good English
- Presentable, excellent communication and interpersonal skills