Job Description :
We are assisting a leading global manufacturer of intimate apparel to invite talents to join their HR team to cope with business development.
- Assist HR Department Head to develop and implement various C&B projects including salary structures, grading, incentive schemes and other reward initiatives for different regions.
- Process and administer the monthly payroll including the all kinds of special payment, allowance, bonus, MPF contributions and final payment of all HK staff.
- Process and administer the whole process of HK salaries tax filing and PRC individual income tax filing. Handle income tax related issues, including preparing correspondences and calculation of tax equalization.
- Ensure the monthly payroll documents from PRC and Cambodia factories in full set are timely submitted and any irregularities are validated before passing to approve by Management.
- Initiate and follow up request on HRIS enhancement and changes and ensure the system rules, calculation and records maintained accurately.
- Responsible for annual renewal of employment liability insurance such as Employee Compensation Insurance, Group Medical and Life Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance and Travel Insurance.
- University Degree in BA, preferably major in Business, Finance, HR
- 8 years' relevant experience in sizable companies with solid experience in Compensation & Benefits; exposure in HR related projects is an advantage.
- Familiar with HK and PRC Employment Law and taxation related regulations.
- Strong working knowledge of labour markets and legal requirements in HK & PRC.
- Detail-minded with strong numerical sense and high accuracy.
- Able to communicate with all levels of people in both English and Chinese with good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Hands on experience in payroll and HRIS system is a MUST.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and manage multiple tasks.
*Interested parties please send your CV with info on availability, current & expected salary to or contact us at (852) 2520 0103 for more details.
For more Job opportunities please visit our career wonderland at