Williams (Hong Kong) Limited, a leading staffing services provider with over 40 years of experience in permanent recruitment, contract and temporary staffing, and court reporting services.
My client is a Retail company. To cope with their expansion, they are looking for an Assistant HR Manager to join their team.
- Day-to-day HR operations, including recruitment, C&B, employee engagement e.t.c.
- Enhance and develop in HR policy, management process and training
- Deliver HR programs to support business strategy
- Review compensation and benefits structure and systems
- Work closely with top management on decision making
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related disciplines
- At least 5 years HR experience with management experience at MNC
- Self-motivated, dynamic with critical eye for details
- Able to work in a fast paced, high pressure working environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS Office
Interested parties please upload your CV by clicking "Apply" below.
All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.