Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross's success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates' careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.
Our client is a leading fashion retail company in Hong Kong with over 100 offices globally. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for an ASSISTANT HR MANAGER, APAC
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR services including recruitment and selection, manpower planning, employee relations,, internal communications, performance management
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing, screening, selecting, interviewing and onboarding for APAC back office
- Provide accurate and timely advice to line managers on HR policies practices, people issues, staff performance, compensation and benefits and etc.
- Develop, enhance and nurture long-term relationships with internal stakeholders
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of relevant HR experience, preferably in retail industries or sizable companies
- Energetic, detail minded, proactive and able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS office applications, knowledge in HR systems will be a plus
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
For more information please contact Sum Cheung +852 2986 1970.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.