We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.
- Support deployment of offline talent acquisition activities to maintain EVP e.g. Campus recruitment
- Connect with relevant business leaders / Business HR for potential opportunities. Act as guide and navigator for the employee through the process, trigger TA process
- Manage learning and development programs for designated employee segment / teams - collect nomination lists from managers, manage attendance and collate evaluation feedback.
- To identify opportune moments to initiate career development conversations with individual employees, providing recommendations for learning courses / mentoring
- Provide recommendations, coach, be a sounding board to employees to refer to career development policy, frameworks and programs for career development in the organization and to support them on the interpretation of the policy and framework.
- Handle general enquiries with regards to systems and policies / guidelines
- Deploy employee engagement and communication plan
- Facilitate the communication of key corporate messages from global/regional.
- Responsible for maintaining internal employee portals
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as required.
- Degree in Human Resources / Business Management or related discipline;
- 5-8 years' of solid relevant experiences in sizable company
- Responsible, proactive, well-organized and detail-minded;
- Good interpersonal skills, good team player and good time management in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Access;
- Good command in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin.