Hutchison E-Commerce Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CK Hutchison Holdings Limited, we are now looking for high calibre candidates to join our team:
We are looking for an Assistant HR Manager that is committed to recruiting and developing top talent, and providing our staff members with an exceptional work experience. From the moment of hire until the time they leave the organization, we want employees to be engaged in their jobs. Our ideal candidate will be skilled in managing CB, recognition, training development, performance management and employee relations in a manner that retains staff members long-term and builds our employer brand.
- Report to HR Director and execute the HR services for two CK Hutchison subsidiaries;
- Act as a HR business partner on people management including staffing, talent development, reward management, and engagement;
- Manage two subordinates on daily HR operation duties such as payroll administration, CB management, recruitment activities as well as staff engagement activities;
- Work closely with the Recruitment Team on talent acquisition, proactively source and hire the right talents to fulfill the business needs;
- Provide strategic solutions to management team on people issues such as retention, performance management, staff development, succession planning and etc.
- Assist the HR Director on any HR projects when necessary
You should have / be:
- Degree holder or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in all around HR services gained in sizable organizations, 3 to 4 years in HR supervisory role is preferred;
- Hands-on experiences in handling recruitment activities and payroll administration;
- Experience with creating a culture of engagement, collaboration and teamwork Exposure in IT/Digital/E-Commerce industry is an advantage;
- Experience in Oracle /HRIS operations is a plus;
- Well versed in MS Excel and good sense of IT knowledge;
- Presentable, confident, positive and detail-minded;
- Passionate about people management and development;
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate. Please send in your full resume and expected salary by clicking the button of "APPLY NOW.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for consideration of application for relevant/similar post(s) within the Hutchison Group of Companies.
Applicants not having heard from us within four weeks from the date of this advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required.