LF group is a company for dream builders, from dream builders. Were a global technology leader focused on metal work solutions. We invest in engineering and research development to deliver the worlds wildest, most heart-pounding and boundary-pushing vision. Join our team as pioneers, shape the future with continuous innovation to transform human experience. At LF, we always welcome creativity and curious minds with a wide variety of career opportunities. Weve 5 plants that are over 300,000m2 and about 30,000 talents speciailizing in different disciplines, generating over 1 billion USD in annual turnover. You will find a community of bright minds, a place for you to learn and grow with the world leading pioneers. Excited? Good. Submit your application now! Were looking forward to you joining our team! Visit us here http://www.luenfunggroup.com/
- Manage full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, benefits compensation, employee relations and learning development;
- Initiate, develop and implement HR strategies, policies procedures regarding HR functions of the group;
- Provide analytical reports to management relating to HR areas for decision-making;
- Assist in formulating and implementing company policies and procedures;
- Work closely with related departments to translate the HR strategies into operational realities;
- Maintain up-to-date, accurate HR records and filing system;
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in HRM or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in HR, preferably in sizeable organization or manufacturing industry;
- Well versed in HK Employment Ordinance and related regulations, preferably have knowledge in PRC related Ordinances;
- Excellent interpersonal and liaising skills, strong analytical mind and well organized;
- Excellent command of spoken written Cantonese, English and Mandarin;
- Travel to Dongguan factory as required;
- Less experienced candidates with good potential and mentality would be considered as Senior HR Officer / HR Officer.
- Double pay, Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Dental coverage
- 5-day work week
Interested parties please email full resume with expected salary to [email redacted, apply via company website].
Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.