AboutPan Pacific Retail Management (Hong Kong) Co., Limited
Don Quijote, a Japanese discount retail chain famously known as Donki, is expanding to Southeast Asia as Don Don Donki.
Don Quijote Group's holding company for overseas operations, Pan Pacific International Holdings Pte. Ltd. (PPIH) based in Singapore, will develop the Don Don Donki stores for Southeast Asia.
The Don Quijote Group was established in 1980 and opened its first Don Quijote general discount store in 1989. It has since steadily expanded its business and its network of stores by developing a unique type of business based on its store concept of providing convenience, discount and amusement, and by pursuing mergers and acquisitions.
Listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 1998 and restructured under a pure holding company in 2013, it has grown into a general retailing group with 350 stores, the cumulative number of customers reaching 300 million a year and annual consolidated sales topping 800 billion yen in Japan. Its revenue and operating profit have increased for 27 consecutive years.
Outside Japan, the Group has been operating three Don Quijote USA stores in Hawaii since 2006. In July 2013, PPIH was established in Singapore as the headquarters of the Don Quijote Groups overseas operations. In September of the same year, Marukai Corporation, which operates nine stores in California and two stores in Hawaii, came under the umbrella of the Group.
At home and abroad, the Don Quijote Group has not only provided customers with what they needed when they needed it but also built a business model to help them enjoy shopping. It has also designed a variety of store formats best suiting the locations and trade areas where the stores are located -- regardless of their size and structure.
More About Us: https://www.dondondonki.com/hk/
- Oversee and execute full HR functions including organization development, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, staff retention, performance management, training and employee relations
- Collaborate with senior management to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to headcount planning, recruiting, employee relations and career development programs
- Manage all the recruitment and selection process including job posting,resume screening, interview arrangements & interview conduction
- Review full cycle recruitment activities and budgets which is effectively utilized
- Lead the recruitment teams to attend job fairs to generate & identify potential and qualified candidates
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resources policies and procedures
- Participate in HR system implement & enhancement project to streamline HR work-flow and enhance the HR effectiveness
- Work closely & assist HR Manager on corporate HR projects in organizational development coping with the growth of business
- Handle Ad-hoc projects and duties as assigned by HR Manager
- Minimum Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- 5 years relevant experience in sizable companies, preferably at retail industry
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other HR related regulations / ordinances
- Proven expertise in the recruitment industry, with a proven track record from a management capacity
- Good interpersonal communication skills and meticulous personality
- Independent & highly adaptable in a fast-paced working environment
- High energy individual who is positive, confident, passionate and flexible with a can-do attitude
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Immediate available will be an advantage.
We offer attractive benefits package:
- 5-day work week
- Competitive Salary Package
- End of Year Bonus
- On-Job Training
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits Coverage
- Full-Paid Sick Leave, Annual Leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave
- Staff Purchase Discounts
For interested parties, please send your resume with current and expected salary via APPLY NOW.
(All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The Company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 12 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Company.)