As the Assistant HR Manager, you will:
- Implement and conduct on a timely basis HR processes and practices including, recruitment, hiring, orientation and training. HRIS data management and reporting.
- Benefit administration and employee compensation.
- Conflict resolution, investigations and corrective action processes.
- Fill in for HR Manager and/or department staff as requested in a professional and confidential manner and in compliance with all applicable employment and laws, regulations and policies.
- As requested, conduct investigations, coordinate with department management and advise on the process for employee coaching and corrective actions.
- Process HR data and payroll entries and reports in a timely manner and in compliance with established practices; maintain up-to-date documentation, file/scan related personnel records.