- Oct 22, 2021
My client is an established firm within Financial Services. They are currently looking to hire an experience Assistant HR Manager to join their team.
- At least 4 - 7 years' related HR experience
- Well-versed in MS Office Applications
- Familiarity and Proficiency in Workday HRIS system would be advantageous
- A team player with positive working attitude.
- Resourceful, meticulous, detail-oriented with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft applications software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc).
- Good command of written and spoken English and a good team player
You will support the day-to-day Recruitment, Talent and Benefits operations for the Singapore office. This includes, but not limited to:
- Supporting Resourcing team in all recruitment and talent management logistics. Including sourcing and selection of candidates, newhire induction programme etc
- Ensuring smooth, efficient and timely execution of day-to-day HR operational processes including bHRIS updating/maintenance, Employment Pass Applications, employee records management, employee on-boarding management, performance management administration and learning & development administration etc.
- Coordinate of employee well-being events and activities.
- Assisting in preparation of annual/monthly/ad-hoc HR reports (e.g. headcount reports, recruitment metrices)
- Assisting in preparation of compensation related letters, checking of employee information
- Maintaining newhire p-files and HR filing system
- Liaising with government agencies on statutory matters including but not limited to Work Passes application/renewal, Jobsbank queries etc.
Interested applicants kindly forward the latest copy of your resume in Ms Word format (with details of your last drawn and expected salaries) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Xu Hongshun Kevin
Manager - Accounting & Finance | Human Resources
EA License No: 11C5502
Personnel Registration No.: R1110983