At Pacific Coffee, we believe that our company's success belongs to the fantastic people who work here. If you take pride in your work, have a happy disposition and strive towards delivering the highest standards of quality and service, Pacific Coffee is the place for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a detailed resume with current and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Company website] or by fax: 2851 7527
- Reporting to Department Head, to lead a small team and provide full spectrum of HR services to the company
- Perform and handle all payroll functions including but not limited to monthly payroll, final payment, MPF administration, tax filing and leave calculation
- Monitor vendor in progress of renewal of C&B exercises, medical plan and insurance renewals etc.
- Provide coaching to junior staff to ensure compliance to local regulatory obligations and seamless provision of payroll & related HR services
- Monitor and manage all payroll activities to produce accurate and timely delivery of payroll services
- Assist DH to monitor existing policies and procedures, drive process improvement to ensure best-practice operation. Revise the company policy regularly at the best interest for both the company and our employees.
- Assist in preparing various analysis, annual & budgeting reports for management review
- Conduct performance managementto track and monitor performance of individual employees as well as departments.
- Ensure all HR information systems are updated and accurate
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree holder in Business Administration or Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in HR administrative work C&B, hands-on payroll process and including 3-4 years of experience at managerial/supervisory level. Equipped with past retail experience would be an advantage.
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, Labor Tribunal Ordinance, relevant law and regulations. Strong numerical sense and good analytical skills
- Familiar with the procedure of applying government funding scheme (e.g. Employment Support Scheme (ESS)etc.)
- Detailed mind, resilience with high level of integrity
- Proficiency in MS Excel, strong knowledge and experience in using Cityray or Flexsystem or People Soft system is required
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salaryto the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability by clickingApply Nowto submit your application.
Pacific Coffee Company Limitedis an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Please visit our websitewww.pacificcoffee.comfor more details.