An exciting Assistant HR General Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of HR, this is a role for an HR Generalist who is a leader in their field.
About the Assistant HR General Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the entire reward strategy, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with Head of HR. You will also take the lead providing direction to all reward activities.
- Participate in development of HR strategies
- Review and develop HR regulations, policies and procedures
- Responsible for employee relations among employees, across the functions &increase employee engagement with HR strategies, targeted participants and manage budget
- Ensure that the employee relations activities as per the master plan are on-time and in full execution and also including ad-hoc activities as deemed appropriate
- Ensure that organisational and HR initiatives, interventions and projects done are timely communicated to targeted group of employees
To succeed in this role, you will need to contribute ideas and suggestions to the team and company to create and maintain positive relationships among staff to staff, staff to management and staff to the company.
- Minimum seven to ten years of progressive human resources generalist
- Experience leading other HR professionals
- International human resources experience
- Creative and collaborative conflict resolution
- Analogical & data driven decision-making
- Action orientated execution within a matrix organisation
- Ability to lead through influence
- Acumen to develop a business case to support people initiatives
- Experience with manufacturing companies which is sizing more than 1,000 people
- Good command in English
This logistic firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, theyve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant HR General Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.