- Manage full employee life cycle, recruitment, onboarding, training, KPI setting, performance monitoring, evaluation, career development, offboarding
- Work with vendors in payroll, compensation & benefits administration
- Plan and carry out HR strategies in accordance with changes in the external environment to attain business objectives
- Develop/update HR policies in accordance with regulatory requirements and prevailing practices
- Assist management to build a nurturing company culture
- In charge of various administrative matters
- Bachelors degree
- At least 5 years of HR experience with minimum 2 years in managerial capacity, experience in financial services industry / securities brokerage firm is preferred
- Sound knowledge of HR practices, employment legislation, hands-on experiences in CPF submission and work pass application are a must
- Candidate with start-up experience in Fintech company is preferred
- Independent, proactive, self-initiative, team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate with all levels
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as HR & Admin Manager
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your current and expected salary by email.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.