At Sport Singapore, we aspire to transform the nation through an active lifestyle designed around innovative, fun and meaningful sporting experiences.
Sport has the unique ability to bring people together through play, regardless of age, gender, race, ability or social status. It imparts life values, nurtures character and builds resilience. It inspires and evokes the Singapore spirit through shared experiences and strengthens our national identity. We help Singaporeans Live Better Through Sport.
Sport Singapore is constantly on the lookout for individuals who are passionate about what they do.
Anchored in our values of Passion for Sport, Strength through Teamwork and Care for People, we believe in working and playing, not just as a team, but as a family.
You will be reporting to the Team Lead of Employee Services, and part of Human Capital Team.
In this role, you will be part of the team to;
- Provide day-to-day employee services support including trouble-shooting issues
- Develop and oversee employee engagement and internal communications strategies and process.
- Review and propose changes in policies, and initiatives to enhance employee engagement, such as Flexible Working Arrangements(FWA)etc.
- Drive continuous improvements to raise standards in delivery of HR services by embarking on process re-engineering to define problem statements, investigate pain points, explore solutions, devise implementation, and execute plans (include measure of acceptance and impact)
- Regular review of policies and benefits programmes to ensure adherence to IM compliance, changing statutory requirements, maintain industry competitiveness and evaluate employees consumption of benefits and services provision
- Develop and continuously improve HR processes to ensure better service delivery to businesses and employee life cycle management and enhance collaboration with HRBPs
- Elevate SportSG's standing in the Public Service and be in charge of Awards nominations, provide excellent support nominations write-up for the various Public Service Awards, e.g. National Day Awards, Public Service Transformation Awards etc
- Management of performance levels of service providers
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who value integrity, teamwork and take pride in going the extra mile to provide excellent service to stakeholders and the community. This individual should be a sport advocate through living an active lifestyle and staying active.
In addition, an ideal candidate should possess the following;
- At least 12 years of relevant HR experience, preferably with at least 3 years of supervisory management experience.
- Proven experience working in fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience in change management
- Strong working knowledge of employment legislations, statutory regulations etc
- Excellent writing skills for written communication and Award nominees writing
- A team player who is customer focussed, has a sense of urgency, meticulous and with strong organisation skills and ability to collaborate across all levels and teams
- Independent, adaptive and innovative individual with strong appreciation of processes and good numerical and analytical skills
- High resilience, agility and passion to drive continuous process improvements to raise standards in delivery of HR services
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
The level of offer will commensurate with applicant's experience and track records.