You will support the Head of People & Culture to implement the EMD (European Medium Duty) Human Resource strategic roadmap and related cultural transformation. As part of a people-oriented company you will more specifically focus on Attractivity & Sustainability workstreams. You will also contribute to improving the overall HR performance.
You will be reporting to the Head of P&C of the European Medium Duty Business Unit.
Your core responsibilities
- Be the leader of the following HR projects aligned with the strategic ambition of EMD:
- Develop Attractivity through employer branding, employee experience & digitalization
- Investigate & develop Sustainability to use full people potential as a people-oriented company
- Scrutinize & benchmark best practices internally with other entities and externally with best-in-class companies
- Suggest innovative HR approach that would support EMD differentiation
- Identify gaps vs ambition, define the required action plans, lead & follow-up implementation
- Contribute to the P&C community alignment towards projects & HR processes
- Contribute to improve the P&C team performance with preparation of dashboard reporting on main KPIs
- Maintain the P&C sharepoint up-to-date & suggest improvements
- Contribute to the EMD P&C Committee monthly preparations
- Support to the P&C team in their day-to-day activities
- You prepare a Master degree in Human Resources looking for an apprenticeship contract
- A first HR experience would be a +
- High interest in people dimension both from a day-to-day HR processes perspectives and strategic development
- Innovative & curious mindset with a proficient level of autonomy
- Appetite for digitalization with a good knowledge of Office 365 tools
- Comfortable with data analytics
- Team player with high level of collaboration capabilities, you like to make things happen
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Ability to handle sensitive HR data with the required level of confidentiality
- Fluent in English
This job will provide you with the unique opportunity to
be part of major cultural & technical transformation journey towards a sustainable transport system - shaping the world we want to live in!
Therefore, if you are looking for a great opportunity to develop yourself in a new born and exciting place to be, dont hesitate to apply!