The objective of this role isto manage the full employee life cycle within the organization and lead thefull spectrum of HR duties for APAC region. He or She is to work with theglobal HR team and the APAC Management team to have new and ongoing HR projects,programs, policies, and initiatives implemented within the agreed timescalesfor the company.
- Managefull spectrum of HR Operations and administrative functions for APACregion.
- Workwith Global HR Director to implement and execute HR Strategic functionsand Initiatives for the APAC region.
- Workwith APAC management and appointed leadership team on annual company andregional goals, ensuring set department KPIs are achieved.
- Provideweekly report all HR activities status quo on (Recruitment, PerformanceManagement, Compensation Benefits, Training and Development, EmployeeEngagement, HRIS, HR Metrics)
- Propose,create, develop, plan, lead, execute and maintain HR policies andprocesses for APAC region to tie in with Global HR direction.
- ProvideHR Metrics quarterly, analyse findings and convert into actionable itemsfor the management team and HR.
- Manage the company recruitmentprocess with our internal hiring managers and with the help of recruiters,to ensure quality hiring of candidates within the agreed timescales.
- Manage,coordinate and track deliverables for full onboarding and offboardingprocesses.
- ReviewCompensation and Benefits annually and ensure it is accuratelyadministered and in compliance in operating countries.
- Supportand advise line managers through employee relations and disciplinaryprocedures in line with local employment laws for Singapore, China, andIndia.
- Ensurethat payroll transactions are being submitted for approvals and on time.
- EnsureHRIS is up to date for all employee records, assets, leaves, performanceetc.
- Ensurethat all employee trainings records are to be properly documented.
- Create,review, implement and update company policies and procedures and ensurecompliance for APAC region (E.g, Annual handbooks, expenses, claims,benefits etc)
- Coordinateand work closely with related stakeholders for all Health & Safetyrelated administration.
- Addressto day-to-day questions and issues with all internal stakeholders
- Lead,administer and coordinate Employee culture and Engagement activities.
- Lead,administer and support IT and global office coordinators for all officemaintenance and asset management in APAC.
- Assistfinance to provide HR cost information not limited to training,recruitment, compensation and benefits, office maintenance, budgetedheadcount etc.
- Allother administrative duties as assigned.
- Be responsible for health andsafety of self and others.
Bachelor ofScience in HRM or equivalent work experience.
Minimum 3-5years work experience in Human Resources.
Stronganalytical, problem solving and communication abilities to work with variousstakeholders of different levels.
Ability to managetime effectively and self-manage HR function.
Ability inadapting to change and to work under pressure.Candidates with lesser work experience will beconsidered for the HR executive position
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested candidates kindly send in your resume to [ Email address blocked ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Chong Youxiang, Victor
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
11 Collyer Quay, #13-01, The Arcade, Singapore 049317
+65 6950 9743
EA Personnel Reg nos R1106658Job ID: 654R8W
ProceduresHeadcountOperationsPerformanceAReRecruitmentOnboardingDevelopmentSupportAPACAsset ManagementApprovalsEmployee EngagementHR PoliciesHiringMetricsEmployee RelationsDeliverablesCompensationProblem SolvingPerformance ManagementExpensesHuman ResourcesPayrollRecordsPressureAdministrationLeadershipFinanceCommunicationMaintenanceScienceTrainingManagement
- Asset Management
- Claim Processing