Human Resource Policy Cluster
We ensure that our compensation and benefit package is market competitive to attract and retain our talent. Through our performance management system, we aim to motivate our officers to put in our best to achieve agency and Public Service outcomes. We strive for progressive recruitment, deployment, re-employment and flex-work policies and practices to meet the needs of our public agencies and officers. We also oversee organisational design, superannuation and exit matters of the Service.
If you share our passion in shaping a first-class Public Service, we welcome you to join us!
Help to oversee Civil Service policies on Benefits, Superannuation & Exit, taking into account national policy directions and best practices in the market to ensure competitiveness and relevance.
Collaborate with other public agencies to ensure competitiveness and relevance of Benefits policies.
Provide advice and consulting services to the Ministries and Business Partners on policies relating to Benefits, Superannuation & Exit.
Support knowledge management and promote sharing of information and best
practices within the public sector HR community.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who value integrity, teamwork and take pride in going the extra mile to provide excellent service.
In addition, an ideal candidate should possess the following:
[Expertise and Experience]
- [Strategies and Solutions: Leveraging Data and Research] Strong planning and analytical skills and at ease with leveraging on the use of data and research to formulate strategies/solutions.
- [Strategies and Solutions: Developing and Executing Strategies] Appreciation of the strategic role, purpose, objectives and challenges of HR practices of the public service. Able to conceptualise ideas and translate them into actionable follow-ups.
- [Total Rewards: Compensation & Benefits] Knowledge of design rewards and benefit systems and policies. Appreciation of the dynamism between different areas of HR policies and how they interrelate as an ecosystem.
- [Total Rewards: Rewards Administration] Ability to manage projects and initiatives
related to rewards and benefits. Able to collaborate with different stakeholders to
successfully implement rewards and benefits policies.
- At least 2 years of experience in policy development or HR work.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills to convey new/revised policies to stakeholders
- Meticulous with an eye for details and possess strong writing skills
- Self-starter who is able to work independently and in collaboration with others
- Ability to work well under pressure and contribute as a strong team player
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified within 2 weeks after closing date.
Successful candidates will be offered a 2-year contract in the first instance.