ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) is the worlds workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years.
As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands Manpower, Experis, Right Management and ManpowerGroup Solutions we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortunes Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
ManpowerGroup (formerly Manpower Inc.) was established in Hong Kong in 1964. With over 50 years of experience locally, ManpowerGroup Hong Kong provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. ManpowerGroup helps both companies and individuals achieve more than they imagined and win in the Human Age. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup Solutions, Manpower, Experis and Right Management. More information on ManpowerGroup Hong Kong is available at www.manpower.com.hk.
Our client, an internationally renowned manufacture firm is currently looking for a Administrative Assistant for their HR team on a contract basic.
- Provide administrative support to the team and executives
- Experience in handling travel arrangement
- At least 2 year related experience is preferred
- Maintain internal HR record in clear and organized
- Handle Teams travel booking and arraignment
- Prepare and organize different team event and seminar, both internal and external
- Handle Managers daily agenda
- Schedule HR Team monthly meeting and prepare meeting materials when required
- Follow up different vendor payment
- Handle different ad-hoc tasks when required
- Bachelors degree or above in HRM or relevant discipline
- At least 2 years experience in administrative functions
- Knowledge of retail banking product and service is preferred
- Self-motivated, positive well organized and independent
- Positive thinking towards learning and able to work as team
- Strong command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Interested parties please apply online with a MS Word formatted resume with your current/last and expected salary clearly stated, to [email redacted, apply via company website] and quote the job reference number.