- Responsible for full spectrum of human resources functions, office administration and business operations
- Formulate, implement and develop HR policies and procedures to support company objectives.
- Work with the management on Talent Retention strategies, Development programmes, competency model, Talent pipeline etc.
- Responsible for job advertisement posting, screen candidates, coordinate interviews until on boarding and orientation
- Offer full support to company events and ad hoc projects
- University degree holder
- Team player and self-starter
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Performance bonus
- Pay rise (6 months after passing probation period)
- 5-day work week
- Bank Holiday
- Free Shuttle Bus
This is a very rewarding and exciting opportunity. We offer an attractive remuneration to the successful candidates.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.