Dorsett Hospitality International is one of Asias fastest growing hotel groups with a growing portfolio of hotels in key cities around the Asia region and the UK. Headquartered in Hong Kong, Dorsett Hospitality International currently owns and manages 33 hotels including nine more scheduled to open in Malaysia, Australia and the United Kingdom, bringing the total room count to more than 9200.
- Responsible for providing support in HR and office administration functions including staff attendance, leave management, expenses reimbursement, facilities maintenance, stationery and pantry supplies.
- Travel arrangement in flight ticket booking and insurance.
- Oversee reception waiting area and pantry.
- Handle incoming calls and greet visitors in a polite manner.
- Arrange conference room reservations and scheduling.
- Provide clerical and administrative support.
- Responsible for outdoor work of deliveries / pickups.
- Participate in any ad-hoc tasks as required, including HR Presidents Office.
- Diploma or equivalent, fresh graduate will be considered
- Polite, good communication, strong sense of responsibility, service-oriented and willing to learn
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese, English
- Good PC knowledge in MS office include word, excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer attractive compensation package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by email to [email redacted, apply via company website]
For more information, please visit our website www.dorsett.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful.