A famous freight forwarding company is looking for a dedicated candidate for Administration and HR Officer position.
Job Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Be responsible for recruitment function of the company including handling recruitment needs from business units, job description writing and advertisement placement, screening and shortlisting applications, interviews, advice to business units on offer and negotiation of salary package
- Handle and review employment contract, relevant process procedure compliance.
- HR reports/cost reports compiling
- Conduct new hire orientation, ensuring proper documentation / routine operations complying ISO requirements, employee movement and exit formalities analysis.
- Assist to develop, co-ordinate and conduct training programs as required by quality assurance systems in training and documentation
- Arrange staff health protection measures annually.
- Assist in the formulation, development, implementation and maintenance of Human Resources policies, performance appraisal, welfare and initiatives and employee relations issues.
- Assist in administration tasks where necessary and ad hoc duties as assigned
- Associate Degree or above in Human Resources Administration or relevant disciplines
- Min. 3 years relevant experience with exposure in all-rounded HR preferred
- Knowledge or exposure to quality assurance systems an advantage
- Willing to handle administration duties a MUST
- Willing to take up challenges with Can-do attitude
- Detail-oriented AND organised
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently
- Able to communicate with all levels of staff in both English and Chinese with good interpersonal skills
- Salary commensurate with experience and competency
- IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE HIGHLY PREFERRED
5-day work, double pay and discretionary bonus, 14+ days annual leave, shuttle, various mandatory and non-mandatory benefits. Interested party please apply via "Apply Now" with present and expected salary. All data will be collected for recruitment purpose only.