- HR Related
- Handle all sets of entities payroll, leaves, claims, trainings & systems.
- Handle all sets of recruitment, on boarding and off boarding process (new hires and leaves)
- In charge of employee training for all department.
- Updating of monthly HR reports, org chart, new hires, and leavers.
- Apply work passes for WP, SP, EP etc.
- HR operational duties for compensation & benefits, employee relations, performance management
- Submit government claims and manage all related insurances
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies
- Compliance with government and statutory board regulations
- Prepare letters (certification, contracts, confirmation, etc)
- Submit HR related report to parent company (HR yearly budget, monthly payroll report)
- Admin Related
- Handle day-to-day operations of the administrative work
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other departments
- Monitor monthly administrative costs and expenses and prepare invoices for payment
- Liaise needed supplies for office supplies, review, renew the suppliers contract in time
- Ensures a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health, and security standards
- Connection with the IT outsource team for IT related service
- Daily HR/Administrative task as assigned by manager
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies: administration management, human resource management or equivalent.
- Must have good knowledge of employment act and HR practices and regulations
- Strong in operational processes and ability to be a problem solver
- Well organized and able to multi-task, able to work within tight deadlines
- Experience in HRIS system - Pay day is preferred
- Required Skill(s): payroll, human resource, operational awareness
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates & Beijing Headquarter)
AWS and Bonus