Accounts cum HR/Admin Manager
Working days & hours: 5 days, Mon-Fri: 8.30 AM-5.30 PM
- Input & maintain accounting record/data into the excel worksheets and accounting software, including monthly Payroll.
- Monitor and review assistant's daily accounts related works.
- Liaise, prepare & submit various reports to Japan HQ on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Liaise, prepare and submit reports to Singapore Government Sectors- on monthly, quarterly & yearly basis-CPF Board, Singapore Statistic Survey, GST Return, AIS for employment Income etc.
- Prepare budget (expenses) and monthly local management reports etc.
- Processing of payment. - Other ad-hoc accounts-related duties.
- Handle various general administrative & HR duties, including:
- Monitor and review assistant's daily general administrative & HR works.
- Liaise, prepare and submit to Singapore Government Sectors- IRAS, MOM etc on work pass application, misc. survey & update info etc. - Input and maintain HR general data into the excel worksheets.
- Filing and sorting of documents.
- Email correspondence.
- Liaise with recruitment agents and portal - Jobstreet and Indeed etc.
- Other Admin & HR related duties as assigned.
- Liaise with auditor, company secretary, tax agent regarding audit, AGM, corporate tax, etc.
- Liaise with supporting companies & vendors relating to:
- Repair & maintenance of the office equipment / IT. - Insurance.
- Stationeries & some office supplies purchase.
- Bank's related matter.
-Other miscellaneous ad-hoc work.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting.
- Minimum 3 Years experience in accounting field
- Full set Account. Knowledge of MS Office (Excel & Word), familiar with AUTOCOUNT Accounting System & INFOCOM Payroll System, email, internet.
- Independent & multi-task (Accounts, HR & Admin).
- Responsible, conscientious and meticulous team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and provide alternative solutions in short notice.