- Responsible for financial & management accounts reporting and manage day-to-day accounting operations.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of monthly and yearly financial reports.
- Liaise with external auditors, banks, tax agent and respective authorities to ensure appropriate compliance and consistency.
- Responsible of timely collection of accounts receivable and optimise vendor payment processes.
- Lead ERP system implementation and ensure it aligned with business operations.
- Handle Month End Closing & GST Submission
- Process Accurate Monthly Payroll & Calculate Sales Commission
- Submit Accurate CPF Contribution for all Singaporeans
- Tax Clearance for Employees (Guidelines for Tax Clearance for Employees)
- Submit Employment Income to IRAS for all employees
- Application of work passes and other passes
- Perform any other ad hoc matters being assign.
- Familiar with Automotive Industry will be an advantage
- Min. 5 years of experience in handling full set of accounts and tax matters
- Preferred ACCA holder, Degree holder or Equivalent Professional Qualification
- Able to work independently when task assigned by director
- Singapore Citizen & PR only
- Good leadership skill to leading and in charge of Account Department
- Good communication skill to liaise closely with internal/ external stakeholders
- Preferred to start work with short notice period
Chan Chee Meng