Joint Talent Employment Consultants provided professional and effective recruitment services to Multinational and Public-listed Companies including Retail Operations, Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain, Logistics procurement, IT, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources and Merchandising. We specialize in servicing all levels of employment on permanent and contract basis. We provide relevant, professional and reliable recruitment services to both our clients and all job-seekers, enjoying long-term client and candidate relationships.
Tel: 2498 6678
Our client is one of the leading fashion handbags accessories retailers in Hong Kong Macau with around 17 outlets in reputable malls and department stores. To cope with their expansion, they invite high caliber and competent individuals to join their company:
Working location : Kwun Tong
Benefits: 10 days annual leave (up to 20 days), medical benefits, discretionary bonus , MPF , bank holiday
- Report to Director, lead a team of 4 staff members
- Manage Support daily accounting operations in A/P, A/R, G/L, and full sets of accounts
- Forecasting and Budgeting Processes
- Prepare monthly reconciliation
- Process claims and reimbursements
- Update daily bank inflow and outflow records
- Support recruitment process, payroll, forecast, bonus payments, staff benefits andactivities, performance evaluation and other talent management activities
- Checking the Tenancy Agreement and Prepare relevant documents.
- Follow up the Trade Mark Application Registration.
- Prepare standard cost and monitor inventory movement.
- Keep good relationship with the commercial banking and financial institutions.
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports
- Perform general administrative tasks
- Higher Diploma or above in Accountingor equivalent
- 6 - 8 years relevant experience in Accounting HR in Retailing or F B industry
- Self-motivated, responsible, hardworking and able to work under pressure with tight timeline
- Mature personality and team oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a must
- Proficiency in MS Office, Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
Interested parties, please send full resume with current expected salary dateavailableto"Email Address"(as above / Company details)orclick the following"Apply Now"button toattach your CV.
All information collected will be treated in confidence and for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.