- Candidates must have at least 5 years of HR working experience with a degree.
- Manage HR operations and delivery of related administrative functions independently.
- Perform full spectrum of HR duties.
- Handle HR activities including Insurance Renewal, Orientation, Compensations & Benefits, Employee Relations & Welfare, Learning & Development, Yearly Appraisal, Increment Exercise with HQ etc.
- Process monthly payroll with Timesoft for 100+ staff.
- Possess good communicative and interpersonal skills.
- 5 day work week, 8.30 am to 6.00 pm
Target Recruitment Lic No EA 15C7744
MOM Reg No R1109352