9th Annual Global HR Excellence
The C-19 pandemic has brought the global economy to its knees in swift time. The stock markets are tumbling. Corporate revenues are in freefall and some organisations are filing for voluntary administration. Smaller businesses are just closing their doors and walking away.
Despite governments attempting to bail out businesses with financial relief proposals to protect the economy and employment, the uncertainty of what the near future will provide is creating panic, frantic measures of self-preservation, and in some situations, organisations are frozen with inaction.
At such times of crisis and adversity, managers, employees, and customers are seeking reassurance, inspiration, and courage to guide them through the haze of confusion and ambiguity. Even though this is far from being the best of times, it’s time to consider how we can all be our best.
This virtual learning program will explore:
• Leading Your People While They Work Remotely
• Supervision of People & Projects
• Reinventing Performance Management
The objective of the conference
- Embracing change and transformation in your workplace by understanding the one big secret
- Developing tips on how to prepare a toolkit for change and transformation
- Reinventing performance management and leading the team you inherit
- Leveraging proven tools and techniques that enable you to get your team to do what it says it’s going to do
DATE : October 19 - 21, 2020
Virtual Event Series
For more information on how you can participate, please contact:
Click HERE for more details of the event